The task allows the group to delve into the mentality of ‘responsibility’ and ‘accountability for action’. Is the trust process and right focus in place when the reward is high.
Teams need to bring out the very best in each other and learn to find what it takes to achieve high performance.
- Develops High Performance teamwork & TRUST
- The value of systems – task, team and individual development.
- Development of an awareness around participants behaviour
A fast action game that brings out Trust and the importance of values. ‘Earn as much as you can’ is demonstrated in this intriguing simulation challenge where teams are required to strategise, show trust and their true colours.
The interactive exercise demonstrates the importance of team values, which are made very real. Discover a great deal about your team in ‘Break the Bank’.It’s fun and revealing.
- – Experience vital group-process skills such Trust, Commitment and decision making
- – Understand the importance of planning and implementation
- – Recognize the effect of individual or sub team behaviour on group strategy
A fun and engaging session that powerfully demonstrates to the skills needed for a high performing team. Performance is measured in Time, Team accuracy, focus and planning – plus the Racing competition!
- Focus and Get on with it – Win together
- Common objectives – Delivery, Accountability and Accuracy
- Right people – right place – right attitude and culture
‘The best high energy conference icebreaking activity we have done’ –Ericsson 2014
Skills workshops can be combined in a session, as they are progressive in their key learning, interactive, great laugh and have powerful learning outcomes.
“The sessions went very well – every one of them was engaging, fun and had a takeaway that meant something to the individual. Great experience overall. We’ll keep Teambuilding in mind for any of our other team building opportunities – I’ve already told my colleagues about it. Cheers.” – VEDA 2014