This photography based activity requires teams to explore the heart of a chosen city, taking in the sites and hidden treasures. Teams must cooperate to overcome obstacles and team challenges, dealing with the inherent problems of language barriers and an unfamiliar city. There is nothing like a foreign environment for bringing people together and promoting team spirit.
The Shutter Speed program requires teams to pitch a tender of business from a client. Teams are given key locations and photo topics, time and resources. The teams are competing for a clients business, so creativity is the key element to success.
Once back at base, captions are digitally added onto your photography from the day. These are then shown on the big screen straight away, over dinner later that evening, or alternatively at the end of the program. A true team building event for the technical age.
Teambuilding Australia will include a collection of mad props, costumes and unusual items that teams must include in their shoot. Each photo taken needs to be totally unique including some of the special locations of the area and team members for identification purposes.
Team Building Highlights:
- Involves intelligent teamwork
- Involves all members of your team
- Clever twist with props and items
- Utilises the digital medium
- Incorporates creativity and team based challenges
- Great to run in wet conditions as it is not weather dependent
- Spectacular surprise locations
- We can tailor the photo shoot to an organisations requirements
“You guys are awesome, we had such a great time with Team Building Australia, lots of fun. Thank you so much for the great service” GPT May 2013