Behavioural Styles and High Performance Teamwork
To make a team stronger, it is important to assess the strengths and traits of each individual member. Utilizing a profile test as well as exercises and activities, we work to assess the skillsets of each individual for more clarity.
Employee Profiling and Behavioural Styles in teams explored through interactive experiential team building activities and games.
Our facilitators are Accredited and qualified in Profiling Tools, 360 feedback, MBTI, Belbin, DISC and other Strengths and Self Perception Tests. Our facilitators bring proficient experience and in-depth knowledge of various assessment tools, coaching techniques and team based learning tests.
‘Thank you for the Belbin team profile testing, it really helped us to understand some emerging team strengths’. Coles
Understanding your team and the individuals helps any group grasp knowledge of how to perform better, be smarter and truly function at its maximum. Team building can really start once groups understand who they are and how they operate and what they all need.
- Discover what their behavioral style is
- How their Behavioural Styles impacts others in the group
- Better clarify and work to understand the differences and similarities they share with others in their team
- Learn tools necessary to working with others with different Behavioural Style backgrounds
Learning Outcome: Understanding more about others in your team will become crucial to your success. Work to build your own tools of perception and observation in order to better assess the skills of team members in the future.
What History Tells Us About Human Behavior:
- Astrologists (Earliest of Times) – elements of earth, wind, water, and fire influenced people’s behavior
- Hippocrates (4BC)—A Greek philosopher who believed there were four behavior types including phlegmatic, sanguire, melancholic, and choleric
- Carl Jung (1923)-Psychological types including the feeler and thinker, and intuitive
- Marston (1928)– Building on the findings of Jung, domineering propulsion of others, with focus on steadiness and gaining adherence
We use a number of different Profiling tools:
Our suite of tools available are provided by accredited facilitators, with over 20 years of delivery, coaching and facilitation. We are constantly adding new tools and systems to our portfolio, each tool is different and appropriate for various reasons.
The Team Building Company aims to deliver the highest quality team experience-based learning programs for the team building market in Sydney, Melbourne, Perth, Brisbane and Canberra.
We provide an exciting, diverse and relevant mix of both outdoor and indoor team development programs that will excite any group and make their conference experience a memorable one.