Team Connections, is a fantastic metaphor for cooperation and collaboration. Groups are divided into functioning business units. Each of these groups will build their part of the Customer Connections supply pipeline. We have designed the program to build synergy outside of their departmental silos. The task simulates what occurs in your workplace. The Team Building Company’s Team Connections is an engaging, energising conference activity that will wake up any group at a retreat, workshop or conference.
The group must collaborate if they are going to achieve the perfect process, deal with inefficiencies and challenges as one value chain. We will add in the service elements, supply chain and business tender elements, like the Apprentice.
Team collaboration, frames focused teamwork and strategic planning.
- Solution focused business units – Alignment symbolised in a supply chain.
- Right people – right place – right attitude and culture.
- Learn to move fast and anticipate customers needs.
- You can use the program with a variety of different sized groups.
- We design the program to meet your organisations specific needs.
- The program is flexible and can span over a number of hours.
- We have designed the Team Connections program to be indoors so you don’t have to worry about the weather.
“I received feedback from the group and participants, that the program was well received and engaging Everyone really enjoyed themselves and it certainly became apparent at the conclusion of our two-day performance measures workshop that lessons learnt from the Teambuilding exercises were both relevant and timely in our task ahead. Thanks again and we will certainly consider using your company for future events.” – Australian Federal Police
The Team Building Company aims to deliver the highest quality team experience-based learning programs for the team building market in Sydney, Melbourne, Perth, Brisbane and Canberra.
We provide an exciting, diverse and relevant mix of both outdoor and indoor team development programs that will excite any group and make their conference experience a memorable one.